Thirteenth Annual General Meeting 2016-17
Thirteenth Annual General Meeting of shareholders of the Sahyadri Co-operative Credit Society Ltd. will be held at Pastoral Centre Auditorium, Kanjirapally on Monday, 25th September 2017 at 2.30 p.m. to transact the following business:
1. To receive, discuss and adopt the audited Balance Sheet as at 31 March 2017 and the Profit and Loss Account of the Society for the financial year ended 31-03-2017.
2. To receive, discuss and adopt the Auditor’s report on the Balance Sheet and Accounts.
3. To discuss and adopt the report of the Board of Directors.
4. To appoint Statutory Auditors as per attached resolution with or without modification.
1. Every member has to exercise his vote in person and NO voting by proxy is permitted.
2. Attendence slip-cum-entry pass is attached and must be surrendered duly signed at the entrance.
3. Those who have not collected dividend for the year 2013-2014 are given a final opportunity to collect the amount at the premises of the Annual General Meeting by producing photo & and ID proof. Dividend remaining unpaid thereafter will be forfeited and carried to the Reserve Fund of the Society, as per the Bye-law.
4. Those who have not collected dividend for the years 2014-2015 and 2015-2016 can also collect the amounts at the premises by complying with the formalities mentioned above.